Adobe Indesign – Part I
In this course, you will utilize Adobe InDesign CC to make and convey highly professional looking and intuitive printed records.
Understudies will learn to:
- Navigate the InDesign Interface.
- Create new records.
- Customize a report with proper shades, swatches, angles, and styles.
- Manage page components.
- Add tables.
- Prepare reports for business arrangement.
Who should pursue this course?
- Any Industry Personnel
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you’ve earned a four year certification, this can serve as a decent subsequent stage to verify a passage level official occupation.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH INDESIGN
- Recognize Components of the InDesign Interface
- Modify the InDesign Interface
- Apply the Navigation Controls and Set Preferences
2 – DESIGNING A DOCUMENT
- Build up Project Requirements
- Apply Design Principles
- Make a New Document
- Add Text to a Document
- Add Graphics to a Document
3 – CUSTOMIZING A DOCUMENT
- Organizing/modifying characters and paragraphs
- Applying colors, swatches, and gradients
- Apply and Create Styles
4 – WORKING WITH PAGE ELEMENTS
- Organize and Align Objects
- Apply Layers
- Change and Manipulate Objects
- String Text Frames
- Alter/Edit Text
5 – BUILDING TABLES
- Make and Modify a New Table
- Sorting a Table
6 – PREPARING A DOCUMENT FOR DELIVERY
- Resolve Errors in a Document
- Compatible Files for Printing and for the Web
Real course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.