MS Excel 2019 – Part I
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create Excel worksheets and exercise manuals so as to work with and investigate data relevant to the achievement of your association.
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2019, calculate estimates, adjust a worksheet as well as organize one.
- Print exercise and oversee exercise manuals.
Who should consider this course?
- Any Industry Personnel
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for administrative tasks.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH EXCEL 2019
- Subject A: Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Subject B: Use Excel Commands
- Subject C: Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Subject D: Enter Cell Data
- Subject E: Use Excel Help
2 – PERFORMING CALCULATIONS
- Subject A: Create Worksheet Formulas
- Subject B: Insert Functions
- Subject C: Reuse Formulas and Functions
3 – MODIFYING A WORKSHEET
- Subject A: Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Subject B: Search for and Replace Data
- Subject C: Use Proofing and Research Tools
4 – FORMATTING A WORKSHEET
- Subject A: Apply Text Formats
- Subject B: Apply Number Formats
- Subject C: Align Cell Contents
- Subject D: Apply Styles and Themes
- Subject E: Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Subject F: Create and Use Templates
5 – PRINTING WORKBOOKS
- Subject A: Preview and Print a Workbook
- Subject B: Set Up the Page Layout
- Subject C: Configure Headers and Footers
6 – MANAGING WORKBOOKS
- Subject A: Manage Worksheets
- Subject B: Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Subject C: Manage Workbook Properties
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.