MS Excel 2019 – Part II
Upon completion of this course, you will almost certainly use the intensity of information examination and introduction so as to make educated, keen authoritative business decisions.
You will work with:
- Capacities, records and scrutinize data with ease.
- Imagine information with outlines and use Pivot Tables as well as Pivot Charts.
Who ought to study this course?
- Any Industry Proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you’ve earned a four-year college degree a decent following stage to securing a passage level official occupation.
1 – WORKING WITH FUNCTIONS
- Point A: Work with Ranges
- Point B: Use Specialized Functions
- Point C: Work with Logical Functions
- Point D: Work with Date and Time Functions
- Point E: Work with Text Functions
2 – WORKING WITH LISTS
- Point A: Sort Data
- Point B: Filter Data
- Point C: Query Data with Database Functions
- Point D: Outline and Subtotal Data
3 – ANALYZING DATA
- Point A: Create and Modify Tables
- Point B: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Point C: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
4 – VISUALIZING DATA WITH CHARTS
- Point A: Create Charts
- Point B: Modify and Format Charts
- Point C: Use Advanced Chart Features
5 – USING PIVOTTABLES AND PIVOTCHARTS
- Point A: Create a PivotTable
- Point B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Point C: Present Data with Pivot Charts
- Point D: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.