MS Powerpoint – Part I
After finishing this course:
- You will most likely make and convey connecting with sight and sound introductions that pass on the key purposes of your message through contents, primarily illustrations, art and design with vivacity.
- You will Identify the essential highlights and elements of PowerPoint 2016. Build up a PowerPoint.
- Perform propelled word processing tasks.
- Add graphical components.
- Adjust protests in your Powerpoint slides. Add tables to your presentations.
- Add graphs to your presentations. Plan to convey your introduction.
Who should consider this course?
- Any Industry proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate to create business proposals for approaching investors.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH POWERPOINT
- Theme A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Theme B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Theme C: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Theme D: Use PowerPoint Help
2 – DEVELOPING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- Theme A: Select a Presentation Type
- Theme B: Edit Text
- Theme C: Build a Presentation
3 – PERFORMING ADVANCED TEXT EDITING OPERATIONS
- Theme A: Format Characters
- Theme B: Format Paragraphs
- Theme C: Format Text Boxes
4 – ADDING GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS TO YOUR PRESENTATION
- Theme A: Insert Images
- Theme B: Insert Shapes
5 – MODIFYING OBJECTS IN YOUR PRESENTATION
- Theme A: Edit Objects
- Theme B: Format Objects
- Theme C: Group Objects
- Theme D: Arrange Objects
- Theme E: Animate Objects
6 – ADDING TABLES TO YOUR PRESENTATION
- Theme A: Create a Table
- Theme B: Format a Table
- Theme C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
7 – ADDING CHARTS TO YOUR PRESENTATION
- Theme A: Create a Chart
- Theme B: Format a Chart
- Theme C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
8 – PREPARING TO DELIVER YOUR PRESENTATION
- Theme A: Review Your Presentation
- Theme B: Apply Transitions
- Theme C: Print Your Presentation
- Theme D: Deliver Your Presentation
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.