MS Powerpoint – Part II
After finishing this course:
- You will most likely redo the PowerPoint 2016 application, and adequately make, work together on, secure, and appropriate complex sight and sound introductions for an assortment of circumstances.
- You will Modify the PowerPoint condition.
- Redo configuration formats.
- Add SmartArt and math conditions to an introduction.
- Work with media and liveliness.
- Team up on an introduction.
- Tweak a slide appear.
- Secure and circulate an introduction.
For whom is this course designed:
- Any Industry proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate meant for preparing and creating business proposals.
1 – MODIFYING THE POWERPOINT ENVIRONMENT
- Point A: Customize the User Interface
- Point B: Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
2 – CUSTOMIZING DESIGN TEMPLATES
- Point A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Point B: Add Headers and Footers
- Point C: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
3 – ADDING SmartArt AND MATH EQUATIONS TO A PRESENTATION
- Point A: Create SmartArt
- Point B: Modify SmartArt
- Point C: Write Math Equations
4 – WORKING WITH MEDIA AND ANIMATIONS
- Point A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Point B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Point C: Customize Animations and Transitions
5 – COLLABORATING ON A PRESENTATION
- Point A: Review a Presentation
- Point B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
6 – CUSTOMIZING A SLIDE SHOW
- Point A: Annotate a Presentation
- Point B: Set Up a Slide Show
- Point C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Point D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Point E: Record a Presentation
7 – SECURING AND DISTRIBUTING A PRESENTATION
- Point A: Secure a Presentation
- Point B: Broadcast a Slide Show
- Point C: Create a Video or a CD
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.