MS Project – Part I
In this course, you will figure out how to make and participate in essential administrative tasks while utilizing Microsoft Project Professional 2016.
- Recognize venture the executives’ ideas and explore the Project 2016.
- Make and characterize while undertaking various plans.
- Make and arrange undertakings.
- Oversee assets in a venture plan.
- Settle an undertaking plan.
Who should learn this course?
- Any Industry proficient
- Secondary School Graduate
- College Alumni: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for consultancy regarding building construction.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT PROJECT
- Point A: Identify Project Management Concepts
- Point B: Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
2 – DEFINING A PROJECT
- Point A: Create a New Project Plan
- Point B: Define a Project
- Point C: Assign a Project Calendar
3 – CREATING AND ORGANIZING TASKS
- Point A: Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Point B: Import Tasks from different Programs
- Point C: Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Theme D: Define Task Relationships
- Theme E: Schedule Tasks
4 – MANAGING PROJECT PLAN RESOURCES
- Theme A: Add Resources to a Project Plan
- Theme B: Create a Resource Calendar
- Theme C: Enter Costs for Resources
- Theme D: Assign Resources to Tasks
- Theme E: Resolve Resource Conflicts
5 – FINALIZING A PROJECT PLAN
- Theme A: Optimize a Project Plan
- Theme B: Set a Baseline
- Theme C: Share a Project Plan
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.