MS Project – Part II
Upon completion of this course, you will almost certainly deal with the Microsoft Project 2016 for preparing business plans.
- Update a task intend to reflect advance as you execute the venture.
- Screen undertaking progress in the task plan.
- Modify the venture intend to control imperatives.
- Make venture reports to share a task’s status.
- Modify venture settings and offer customizations with different activities.
Who should consider this course?
- Any Industry proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for consultancy.
1 – EXECUTING A PROJECT
- Theme A: Enter Task Progress
- Theme B: Update Task Progress with SharePoint
- Theme C: Update Work
- Theme D: Update Costs
2 – MONITORING PROJECT PROGRESS
- Theme A: View Project Progress
- Theme B: Add Custom Fields
- Theme C: Create Custom Views
- Theme D: Create a Network Diagram
- Theme E: Analyze a Project Plan
3 – CONTROLLING A PROJECT PLAN
- Theme A: Edit the Task List
- Theme B: Reschedule Tasks
- Theme C: Update a Baseline
4 – REPORTING ON PROGRESS
- Theme A: Format and Share a Chart View
- Theme B: View Existing Reports
- Theme C: Create Custom Reports
- Theme D: Create a Visual Report
5 – CUSTOMIZING THE APPLICATION
- Theme A: Change Project Options
- Theme B: Create a Project Plan Template
- Theme C: Share Resources
- Theme D: Link Project Plans
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.