Microsoft Visio – Part I
In this course, you will configuration, change, and oversee fundamental graphs and technical diagrams.
- Distinguish the fundamental components of Visio and their utilization.
- Make a workflow diagram.
- Assemble the organization charts.
- Structure a floor plan.
- Figure out how to a cross-functional flowchart.
- Make a system chart.
- Style a chart.
Who should consider taking this course?
- Any Industry proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for consultancy and project planner.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH VISIO 2016
- Subject A: Perform Basic Tasks in the Visio Environment
- Subject B: Use Backstage Commands
- Subject C: Save a File
2 – WORKING WITH WORKFLOW DIAGRAM TOOLS
- Subject A: Use of Drawing Components
- Subject B: Modify a Drawing
- Subject C: Insert Callouts and Groups
3 – BUILDING ORGANIZATION CHARTS
- Subject A: Create an Organization Chart Manually
- Subject B: Create Organization Charts by Using Starter Diagrams and the Organization Chart Wizard
- Subject C: Modify an Organization Chart
4 – DESIGNING A FLOOR PLAN
- Subject A: Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Subject B: Model a Room Layout
5 – BUILDING A CROSS-FUNCTIONAL FLOWCHART
- Subject A: Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Subject B: Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
6 – DESIGNING A NETWORK DIAGRAM
- Subject A: Create Network Diagrams
- Subject B: Use Shape Data
- Subject C: Use Layers
7 – STYLING A DIAGRAM
- Subject A: Modify Shape and Connector Styles
- Subject B: Apply Themes and Variants
- Subject C: Use Containers
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.