MS Visio 2016 – Part II
In this course, you will look at cutting edge highlights to make you increasingly proficient and successful
- Configure propelled plans and graphs.
- Upgrade the appearance of illustrations.
- Make shapes, stencils, and formats.
- Associate illustrations with external data.
- Influence and improve instruments.
- Offer illustrations.
- Use outline principles (discretionary).
Who should learn this course?
- Any Industry Proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for any agencies specializing in consultancy as well as construction.
1 – DESIGNING ADVANCED PLANS and DIAGRAMS
- Topic A: Create a Microsoft Account and Log into Visio
- Topic B: Build Advanced Plans
- Topic C: Build Advanced Diagrams
2 – ENHANCING THE LOOK OF DRAWINGS
- Topic A: Use 3-D Shapes
- Topic B: Work with Shape Styles
- Topic C: Define Shape Styles
- Topic D: Apply Backgrounds, Borders, and Titles
3 – WORKING WITH CUSTOM SHAPES, STENCILS, and TEMPLATES
- Topic A: Create Simple Custom Shapes
- Topic B: Create Custom Stencils
- Topic C: Create Custom Templates
4 – CONNECTING DRAWINGS TO EXTERNAL DATA
- Topic A: Make an Organization Chart from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Topic B: Generate a Pivot Diagram from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Topic C: Create a Gantt chart from a Project File
- Topic D: Create a Timeline from a Project File
- Topic E: Connect a Map to an Access Database
5 – LEVERAGING DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- Topic A: Create Macros
- Topic B: Modify ShapeSheets
- Topic C: Build Advanced Shapes
6 – SHARING DRAWINGS
- Topic A: Save and Share Drawings with OneDrive
- Topic B: Review Drawings
- Topic C: Insert Drawings into Other Office Files
- Topic D: Export Drawings
- Topic E: Print Drawings
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.