MS Excel 2019 – Part III
Upon completion of this course, you will most likely perform propelled information investigation, team up on exercise manuals with different clients, and robotize exercise manual usefulness.
- Work with different worksheets and exercise manuals.
- Offer and ensure exercise manuals.
- Computerize exercise manual usefulness.
- Use Lookup capacities and recipe reviewing.
- Figure information.
- Make spark lines and map information.
Who should consider this course?
- Any Industry proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for catering to admin related tasks and activities.
1 – WORKING WITH MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS AND WORKBOOKS
- Subject A: Use Links and External References
- Subject B: Use 3D References
- Subject C: Consolidate Data
2 – SHARING AND PROTECTING WORKBOOKS
- Subject A: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Subject B: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
3 – AUTOMATING WORKBOOK FUNCTIONALITY
- Subject A: Apply Data Validation
- Subject B: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Subject C: Work with Macros
4 – USING LOOKUP FUNCTIONS AND FORMULA AUDITING
- Subject A: Use Lookup Functions
- Subject B: Trace Cells
- Subject C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
5 – FORECASTING DATA
- Subject A: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Subject B: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Subject C: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Subject D: Forecast Data Trends
6 – CREATING SPARKLINES AND MAPPING DATA
- Subject A: Create Spark lines
- Subject B: Map Data
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.