MS Word 2019 – Part I
In this course, you will learn basic Word aptitudes.
- Navigate and perform regular undertakings using Word, for example, opening, seeing, altering, sparing, and printing reports, and arranging the application.
- Configuring content and sections.
- Perform dreary tasks effectively utilizing instruments, for example, find and replace, format painter, and styles.
- Improve records by arranging, renumbering, and tweaking rundown styles.
- Make and configure tables.
- Addition of realistic items into a record with images, unique characters, representations, pictures, and clasp workmanship.
- Organization the general appearance of a page through page outskirts and hues, watermarks, headers and footers, and page format.
- Use Word highlights to help recognize and right issues with spelling, syntax, meaningfulness, and availability.
Who should consider learning this course?
- Any Industry Proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for any organization.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH WORD 2019
- Subject A: Navigate in Microsoft Word
- Subject B: Create and Save Word Documents
- Subject C: Manage Your Workspace
- Subject D: Edit Documents
- Subject E: Preview and Print Documents
- Subject F: Customize the Word Environment
2 – FORMATTING TEXT AND PARAGRAPHS
- Subject A: Apply Character Formatting
- Subject B: Control Paragraph Layout
- Subject C: Align Text Using Tabs
- Subject D: Display Text in Bulleted or Numbered Lists
- Subject E: Apply Borders and Shading
3 – WORKING MORE EFFICIENTLY
- Subject A: Make Repetitive Edits
- Subject B: Apply Repetitive Formatting
- Subject C: Use Styles to Streamline Repetitive Formatting Tasks
4 – MANAGING LISTS
- Subject A: Sort a List
- Subject B: Format a List
5 – ADDING TABLES
- Subject A: Insert a Table
- Subject B: Modify a Table
- Subject C: Format a Table
- Subject D: Convert Text to a Table
6 – INSERTING GRAPHIC OBJECTS
- Subject A: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Subject B: Add Images to a Document
7 – CONTROLLING PAGE APPEARANCE
- Subject A: Apply a Page Border and Color
- Subject B: Add Headers and Footers
- Subject C: Control Page Layout
- Subject D: Add a Watermark
8 – PREPARING TO PUBLISH A DOCUMENT
- Subject A: Check Spelling, Grammar, and Readability
- Subject B: Use Research Tools
- Subject C: Check Accessibility
- Subject D: Save a Document to Other Formats
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.