MS Word 2019 – Part II
In this course, you will figure out how to make and adjust complex reports and use apparatuses that enable you to tweak those archives.
- Organize substance utilizing tables and diagrams.
- Modify arrangements utilizing styles and topics.
- Addition substance utilizing Quick Parts.
- Use layouts to computerize record arranging.
- Control the progression of a report.
- Streamline and oversee long archives.
- Use mail converges to make letters, envelopes, and marks.
Who should learn this course?
- Any Industry proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for any company.
1 – ORGANIZING CONTENT USING TABLES AND CHARTS
- Point A: Sort Table Data
- Point B: Control Cell Layout
- Point C: Perform Calculations in a Table
- Point D: Create a Chart
- Point E: Add an Excel Table to a Word Document (Optional)
2 – CUSTOMIZING FORMATS USING STYLES AND THEMES
- Point A: Create and Modify Text Styles
- Point B: Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Subject C: Apply Document Themes
3 – INSERTING CONTENT USING QUICK PARTS
- Point A: Insert Building Blocks
- Point B: Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Point C: Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
4 – USING TEMPLATES TO AUTOMATE DOCUMENT FORMATTING
- Point A: Create a Document Using a Template
- Point B: Create and Modify a Template
- Point C: Manage Templates with the Template Organizer
5 – CONTROLLING THE FLOW OF A DOCUMENT
- Point A: Control Paragraph Flow
- Point B: Insert Section Breaks
- Point C: Insert Columns
- Point D: Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
6 – SIMPLIFYING AND MANAGING LONG DOCUMENTS
- Point A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Point B: Insert an Index
- Point C: Insert a Table of Contents
- Point D: Insert an Ancillary Table
- Point E: Manage Outlines
- Point F: Create a Master Document
7 – USING MAIL MERGE TO CREATE LETTERS, ENVELOPES, AND LABELS
- Point A: Use Mail Merge
- Point B: Merge Envelopes and Labels
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.