MS Word 2019 – Part III
In this course, you will figure out how to utilize the propelled capacities of Word 2019.
- Use pictures in a report.
- Make custom realistic components.
- Team up on reports.
- Include reference checks and notes.
- Secure an archive. Make and control structures.
- Make macros to mechanize assignments.
Who should learn this course?
- Any Industry proficient
- High School Graduate
- College Graduate: Once you have earned a four year college education, this course could add tremendous weight to your resume while turning you into a potential candidate for any organization regardless of its size.
1 – MANIPULATING IMAGES
- Point A: Integrate Pictures and Text
- Point B: Adjust Image Appearance
- Point C: Insert Other Media Elements
2 – USING CUSTOM GRAPHIC ELEMENTS
- Subject A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Subject B: Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Subject C: Draw Shapes
- Subject D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
3 – COLLABORATING ON DOCUMENTS
- Subject A: Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Subject B: Mark Up a Document
- Subject C: Review Markups
- Subject D: Merge Changes from Other Documents
4 – ADDING DOCUMENT REFERENCES AND LINKS
- Subject A: Add Captions
- Subject B: Add Cross-References
- Subject C: Add Bookmarks
- Subject D: Add Hyperlinks
- Subject E: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Subject F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
5 – SECURING A DOCUMENT
- Subject A: Suppress Information
- Subject B: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Subject C: Restrict Document Access
- Subject D: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
6 – USING FORMS TO MANAGE CONTENT
- Subject A: Create Forms
- Subject B: Modify Forms
7 – AUTOMATING REPETITIVE TASKS WITH MACROS
- Subject A: Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Subject B: Create a Macro
The actual course layout may differ from courses that are currently offered. Contact your business delegate for further details.